Scripture Reading — Proverbs 24:3-4; Proverbs 4:7
Child of God, what happened to the word that God spoke to you concerning the outgoing year, and the previous year, and the ŷears before that?
Have you laid hold of all the promises that were due to you in those seasons?
• What did God speak to you this year when 2017 began?
- Where did you set out to go?
- What did you set out to accomplish?
- Where are you right now?
- What Is still outstanding?
- What is not in line with what God spoke?
- What can you do (as far as in you lies) towards realising that vision?
- What plans do you have in place to accomplish that “financial breakthrough” that you have been believing God for; are you just believing for a miracle or are you also believing God for the wisdom and specific strategies to realise the dream? (The two are not mutually exclusive!)
- Have you just been praying and “believing” God for a job or promotion that you are not qualified for, or are you actively believing Him for the strategies, the things that you can actually do to position yourself for the breakthrough?
- Have you just been believing God for “supernatural weight loss”, or are you waiting on Him to inspire a practical course of action of healthy living / lifestyle changes that will be appropriate and successful for you?
- Skilful, Godly Wisdom
- Strategies for the coming year and the present season of your life to prosper and walk in victory.