What Do You Think?
“Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life.” Pro 4:23, NLT
Following on from yesterday’s devotional, we recall that the Bible tells us that the words we speak can either produce death or life.
“If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.
For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.” Jas 1:5-8
“For a good tree does not bear bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit. For every tree is known by its own fruit. For men do not gather figs from thorns, nor do they gather grapes from a bramble bush.
A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.” Luk 6:43-45
What you say flows from what is in your heart.
Think Big, Dream Big
I pray that God will show Himself strong on your behalf as we gather in His presence and that you will receive your miracle and not leave disappointed in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
- Ask God to show you the state of your heart; and if there is any doubt in your heart, repent of your unbelief, and pray for His grace to strengthen your mind and garrison your heart in the Name of Jesus.
- Read the scripture that God has given to us as the theme for this retreat (Zechariah 8:1-23). Meditate on the promises that God made to His people in that text, and ask the Holy Spirit to open your eyes to see, and your heart to receive what He has for you.
- Ask God to fill your heart with thoughts of victory as you meditate on these promises, and begin to declare this over your life and into your situation in the Name of Jesus.
- Pray that there will be no distractions that will hinder the work of God in our midst. We come against every demonic assignment and we render them powerless in the Name of Jesus.
- Let’s declare and take authority over every devise of the enemy against the gathering. We render them impotent in the name of Jesus and we bring them into subjection under the blood of Jesus, to the dominion of His Power.
- Let’s pray for open heavens and for angelic ministration as we gather in Jesus name.
- Pray that the Fire of God will be released over the meeting to destroy shackles and ignite a fresh passion for God in you.
- Pray for the salvation of anyone that is unsaved amongst us, and for the presence of God and the power of the Holy Spirit to bring conviction leading to restoration for anyone that is backslidden.
- Spend the rest of the time thanking and praising God for hearing and answering our prayers. Amen.
We’ll be praying corporately every night over the 7 days of fasting.Please join us online for prayers from tonight between 7.30pm and 8.00pm (UK Time)
Default Login: Join via the web from PC, Mac, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/2018045150
Alternative Login – Telephone: iPhone one-tap :
United Kingdom: +442036950088,,2018045150#
Meeting ID: 201 804 5150