Partnering With God
Scriptures For Meditation: Matthew 9:35-38; Proverbs 11:30
As I prepared to write the blog for this month’s fasting and prayers, a few thoughts came to my mind concerning what was the best way to capture and express what was on my heart concerning the focal point of our fasting.
Then an overriding thought came to my mind as I considered this question:
I wonder what’s on God’s mind?
I wonder if God has any prayer points; but why would He? Seeing as all things were created by Him and for Him?
But then I thought again; we spend so much time presenting our prayer lists before God; what about agreeing with Him on His own prayer point?
If God had one prayer point, what would it be? That’s what I would want to pray about!
Well, the answer to this question is not a super-spiritually discerned, theological revelation. It can be found by simply looking into the heart of the Father —
The heart of the Father beats for souls to be saved and delivered from the damnation of hell.
That’s the primary reason that He sent His Son Jesus Christ.
It follows then, that we as believers, ought to partner with God, to see His will established on the earth by helping to bring His desire to pass.
Our prayer this month will be our seed into the expansion of God’s kingdom.
Whilst we are believing God for prosperity in our own personal lives; in our business, ministry, finances, careers, etc, we will be partnering in prayers with God over the next three days, to believe with Him for the expansion of His kingdom.
Let’s burden our hearts with that one thing that we know is paramount in God’s heart. When Jesus declared that He will build His church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it, He was looking forward to you and I as believers and ransomed souls, to be the building blocks for His Church.
What an awesome privilege!
That the creator and possessor of the heavens and the earth will deem it fit to call us His children, co-labourers with Him and joint-heirs with Christ Jesus!
How else can we begin repay that love than by reflecting that same love in our lives and through our actions to bring many more souls into God’s family?
Can you say to the Lord today:
Here I am Lord; send me. I’m available and willing to be used by you!
Pastor Wale Ola
- Let’s start by thanking God for this ministry; for God’s faithfulness through the years, for the souls that have been saved and touched by the ministry of this fellowship.
- Let’s thank Him for all those people that He has used over the years to support and to serve in this ministry.
- Let’s thank Him for the testimonies and the manifestation of His presence and blessings in our lives.
- Let’s put our needs to the side for the moment and with our whole heart, pray and believe for souls to be saved and added to God’s kingdom.
- As GLA Lighthouse is an extension of God’s kingdom, let’s pray that we will also see the manifestation of the expansion of His kingdom even in this ministry, as we experience supernatural growth and expansion in the year 2019 in Jesus’s Name.
- Let’s each pray for God to show us how we can as individuals, be used more by Him in this year for the expansion of His kingdom.
- Let’s pray for the Anointing and every empowerment and resource we need to be equipped to do this.