The River of God
Scriptures For Meditation — Ezekiel 47:6-12
Our scripture for meditation today is part of the key scriptures that God gave to us at the beginning of the year.
In keeping with our prayer focus for our fasting this month, we’ll be using these verses to pray for souls for GLA and the prosperity of the ministry.
God showed Prophet Ezekiel a vision of the River of God following out from the sanctuary down through the desert and finally emptying into the valley of the dead sea.
Very significantly, the consequence or the impact of this River as it flows through the different regions that it touches, is quite profound!
As the NLT translated verse 9,
“There will be swarms of living things wherever the water of this river flows. Fish will abound in the Dead Sea, for its waters will become fresh. Life will flourish wherever this water flows.”
And it goes on in verse 12 of the same translation:
“Fruit trees of all kinds will grow along both sides of the river. The leaves of these trees will never turn brown and fall, and there will always be fruit on their branches. There will be a new crop every month, for they are watered by the river flowing from the Temple. The fruit will be for food and the leaves for healing.”
There was freshness everywhere the River went. Dead things come alive and living things thrive even more; there’s prosperity on every side and barren desert places become fruitful. There will be sustained nourishment and every month will yield its increase!
Oh that that same River will flow into our ministry; what a glorious change it would make in our lives!
Let’s reach out to God and believe Him together for this miracle in Jesus’s Name!
Pastor Wale Ola
• Let’s pray for the River of God to flow into every part of this ministry and to bring revival.
• Pray for God to bring healing and deliverance everywhere the River flows.
• Pray for fruitfulness on every side; for the efforts and work of the ministry to bear fruit.
• Bring every programme and ministry initiative we will be doing this year before God and pray for God’s blessing on them to prosper them.
• Pray for souls to be saved and added to the church in abundance.
• Pray that every month of this year will see souls saved and added to the church from all the nations of the world.
• Pray that God will establish and cause those who are already planted in the church to flourish and be grounded in Him.