“You are loosed from your infirmities”
Scripture For Meditation — Rev 22:1-5; Ezekiel 47:1-12
As we come to the penultimate day of this year’s fasting and prayers, we will do what we normally do to end our prayers for the coming year — Prophesy into the year 2020!
John’s vision in our scripture text today, mirrors a similar vision that God showed to Ezekiel (Eze 47:1-12). Both men were shown a vision of a river flowing from the throne of God out into the streets. John’s account calls this river the Water of Life, while Ezekiel calls it the River of God.
In both instances, the rivers broke the curse of death, barrenness and stagnation; they influenced the trees to be fruitful, bringing forth fruit every month; and brought life and healing wherever they flowed.
That is the promise that we are going to claim and prophesy into every month of the year 2020.
Let’s start by bringing the year 2020 before the throne of God, and pray that God will incapacitate and remove every disabling spirit and their influences from the year.
Let’s then bring every month of the new year under the covering of the blood of Jesus, praying that every day of those months begin to align with the word and purpose of God concerning your life.
Let’s prophesy these promises of the scriptures above into every month of the year:
• That God will break the curse of death, barrenness and stagnation off your life.
• That God will cause your life and your efforts to be fruitful throughout the year.
• That the anointing of the Holy Spirit will flow into every area of your life to revitalise you, and to bring healing wherever you are infirmed.
• That each month of the year will release the harvest that the river of God will produce for you.
• That every resource / provision that you need to accomplish God’s agenda and fulfil His vision and purpose for the season will be released in Jesus’s Name.
• That God will frustrate and cancel every plan that the enemy has fashioned against you through whatever means.
• Bless every month of the new year and pray that each month will manifest the glory of God in and through your life in Jesus’s Name.
Pastor Wale Ola