Theme: Healing of The Nation
Today begins the second of the three 26-day cycles of intercession that God instructed us to observe in the dream that I had on the 15th of March.
The first cycle which fell on the weekend of Good Friday to Easter Sunday, coincided with a series of events that showed us why God had given us the forewarning — that was the period that our Prime Minister was critically ill from the Covid 19 infection, and the worst weekend for fatalities and Good Friday in particular, recorded the highest number of deaths in a single day in the UK before or since after that date.
This second cycle strategically falls in this period when the government is billed to make critical decisions about the way forward concerning the lockdown and the economy. The Prime Minister will be addressing the nation this Sunday.
Whatever decision is announced on Sunday has the potential to have far reaching consequences for us all, either for good or bad, and here is our opportunity to stand in the gap again for this nation as oracles of God to intercede and declare that the good counsel of the Lord alone shall stand!
DAY 1 (Wednesday 6th May) — 1Timothy 2:1-2
Prayer For The Leaders
Prayer For The Leaders
1Ti 2:1 I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them.
1Ti 2:2 Pray this way for kings and all who are in authority so that we can live peaceful and quiet lives marked by godliness and dignity.
• Pray for the Prime Minister, Economic, Scientific (S.A.G.E) and Political advisers, that God will influence their thoughts and give them the wisdom to make decisions that will prosper and bring healing to the land.
• Pray that God will overturn the plans of the enemy.
• Pray that he will not be able to hijack the situation to implement his own agenda for the nation.
DAY 2 (Thursday 7th May) — Eze 47:1-12
Healing of The Economy
• We will begin by praying that The River of God will flow through this nation, and bring healing to the land.
• Pray that God will heal the economy of this nation and preserve it from recession.
• Pray that God will heal ailing businesses and industries that are righteous and life-giving and are in alignment with His will.
• Pray that God will revive the church and bring healing to the fractures that have set in over the years.
DAY 3 (Friday 8th May) — 2Kings 7:1-20
Pray For A Positive Supernatural Turn Around In The Fortunes of This nation.
Pray that God will restore the prosperity of this nation and cause His peace to reign over the land.
May the Lord remember you and bless you as you stand in the gap for this nation in Jesus’s Name.
Pastor Wale Ola