Scriptures For Meditation — Ps 139:15-16; Matthew 6:9-13; Matthew 18:18-20
Welcome to Day 7 of our 21-day fasting and prayers.
Over the next 12 days, we will be praying prophetically into each of the months of the coming year from January to December, focusing on each month on each day.
As the Bible says of our God in Psalm 139:15-16,
You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
Every single on of our days was fashioned by God before we were even born. Think about that for a moment — God, the Architect and Builder of our lives, had His Masterplan and the divine script for our lives drawn out before we came to be physically.
That’s why the Bible says in Romans 4:17, that God brings the dead back to life and He creates new things out of nothing — He calls the things that do not yet exist as though they were. Because He speaks according to what He had already purposed concerning that thing.
With that understanding, we must realise that 2020 did not catch God unawares, and the coming days in 2021 and even up till eternity have been intricately mapped out in His divine plan, and that He has an agenda already established for your life as His perfect will for you to fulfil.
Let’s all come together and stand in agreement, as we pray for the will of God concerning us to be fulfilled in Jesus’s Name.
Prayer Guideline For Days 7-18
1. As we pray Into 2021, we will be praying that our lives will agree with, align with and mirror only what God has ordained for us as His perfect will for the year.
2. We will be praying for the nation in which we live, that the policies and governance will favour us and our wellbeing.
3. We will pray that God will honour His word (Ex 23:25) that He will bless our bread and water and take sickness away from our midst, and keep our households safe from all sickness and affliction.
And also, we will pray that as the inevitable economic effects of the pandemic begin to manifest in different areas of the economy, God will preserve us, protect and cover us from these negative effects, and prosper the work of our hands and bless our labour in Jesus’s Name.
4. We will pray for the establishment that we work with, institution /school that we study in or the industry that we are a part of, that God will grant us favour to excel, prosper and walk upon our high places.
5. We will pray for God to bless the ministry of this church, direction for the leadership, spiritual, numerical and material growth and tangible impact and effectiveness in the ministry and lives of our church family.
6. We will also intercede for every member of this church and their household, for God to keep, protect and prosper them, and work miracles in their lives to answer the petitions that they have long believed God for, in 2021
7. We will stand in agreement with our brethren, that 2021 will be a year of unparalleled favour, advancement and prosperity in Jesus’s Name.
8. We declare that our lives are hid with Christ in God; we speak the peace of Christ into every month and pray for God to frustrate every plan of the devil to steal, kill or destroy.
9. Bring your personal prayer requests before God; ask Him for clarity of vision and His direction for your life for the year 2021.
10. Pray For the release of all the resources that you need for His will to be fulfilled in your life and for your vision for the year to be accomplished.
11. Listen to the Holy Spirit and write down what He will will minister to you as you pray.
12. End each day with prophetic declarations about how your life will be, how this ministry will be and how your nation will be, thanking God for answering the prayers that we have brought before Him.
Pastor Wale Ola
Prayer & Fasting Corporate Prayers
Please Join Us For Prayers on Zoom TONIGHT from 7:30pm – 8:00pm.
Click the link below to Join directly from your, PC, Mac, Linux, and on your iOS or Android phone: